The Most Stressed City in the U.S.
- A new survey finds that Los Angeles is the most stressed city in the U.S., with 76% of residents saying they are at least somewhat stressed each day
- L.A. residents are so stressed out they are the most likely out of the entire country to say their city is hardest to live in
- Coming in just behind Los Angeles in stress levels in New York, where 72% of folks say they deal with stress each day
- Source: SWNS Digital
Sunburn Tattoos Are The Latest Summer Fad
- People are getting sunburned tattoos and posting them on social media
- The trend first started back in 2015 but is picking up steam
- People place stencils on their skin and then go out in the sun
There is nothing funny about getting sunburned. Unless of course, you mean to do so because you're too cheap to get a real tattoo.
“Sunburn tattoos,” are making a comeback. The trend that first tried to happen in 2015, is heating up for the summer 2019 season and doctors are warning against it.
New Healthy Beer Coming For After Your Workout: Not sure what to think when somebody asks if I want a "healthy beer" but it is an option now. The company behind Sam Adams just created a new beer called "26.2 Brew." They claim it's a great beer for after a workout. It's around the alcohol level of a light beer, plus it's made with Himalayan sea salt to help replenish your electrolytes. Now, it's definitely not as good after a workout as water or Gatorade. But if you like having a cold one after a workout, maybe this could be your best option. Created by marathoner, triathlete and cicerone Shelley Smith, 26.2 has 4.0 percent alcohol by volume, 9 grams of carbs and 120 calories. The golden ale is made in part with Himalayan sea salt which helps to replenish your body with electrolytes.