Proof, you never eat brownies from a stranger

Teen Passes Out After Eating Brownies At School:One of the lessons you'll learn early on in life is to never eat a brownie someone gives you unless you know who made it. A few high school students learned that the hard way after they collapsed at school after eating pot brownies brought in by a 16-year-old girl.Staff called ambulances and police after being told the teenagers ate super-strength “skunk brownies.” Teachers realized something was wrong and were then told the students had all eaten cannabis cakes. They said six were treated in the hospital, though no one was in a life-threatening condition. The girl did apologize to her classmates and she is not expected to be charged or cautioned and is instead likely to be counseled to avoid being criminalized.

Brownies on a plate.

Ditch

Ditch

Want to know more about Ditch? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here