The Memphis Chicken and Beer festival is August 11th. Here's some IPA's that are currently "blue ribbon" picks-
- Le Cumbre Project Dank – It’s constantly evolving with a modified recipe with each iteration, and the highest-rated IPA to come out of New Mexico.
- Tired Hands Alien Church IPA – A “blue-print masterpiece” with “bright flavors and aromas of grapefruit.” You’ll only find it in their Ardmore, Pennsylvania brewery, though.
- Block 15 Brewing Sticky Hands – Those in the Pacific Northwest drink it by the gallon.
- Burial Surf Wax – Find it in North Carolina, New York, and Georgia…and worth the trip if you’re not from one of those three states.
- Toppling Goliath King Sue – This one packs a punch as a double IPA with a “massive Citra Hop” smack in the mouth.
- Lupulin Brewing Hooey – We’re talking six different hops, here…having Minnesotans lining up for it this past winter.
- Maine Beer Lunch – Proudly served and drank within the state that bears its name…”balanced, bright, and citrusy.”
- Foam Brewers Pavement Imperial IPA – With as much beer that comes out of Vermont, to have one that stands out this much is impressive.
source - Thrillist