She gave a lap dance to die for

 A 67-year-old man named Robert Gene White was at a strip club in El  Paso, Texas on Friday night getting a lap dance when, suddenly, he was  UNRESPONSIVE.

 The stripper's first instinct was:  Oh, he's definitely FAKING to try to get out of paying for the dance. Except he wasn't . . . so she started trying to do CPR on him.  Now THAT'S a full service lap dance. Paramedics rushed to the club, but they couldn't revive him, and he was pronounced dead at a hospital shortly after that.  For now, the cause of death is listed as natural causes.  (But I wouldn't be shocked if eventually that gets changed to "silicone causes.")

title

Content Goes Here